A season ticket costs £50 or £25 if you’re local*, which enables a family of four (2 adults and 2 children) entrance during usual opening hours to the castle for all non ticketed events and bank holidays from Easter Sunday to close of season inclusive. Please note:
- Season tickets admit the named holders of the card only
- Tickets may not be loaned or sold to any other individuals or would be declared invalid.
- It does not give access to ticketed events e.g. bonfire night.
- Applies for children aged 5 – 12 years. Under 5′s are free.
* If you live locally you cannot purchase your season ticket online. You will need to purchase your season ticket directly from the castle’s ticket office with your proof of address. The reduced rate applies for people living in Tutbury, Rolleston, Hatton, Hanbury or Anslow only.